– advices on all issues of labour law
– recovery of unpaid wages, leave allowances, overtime, difference between agreed hourly rate and minimal hourly rate established by collective agreement
– representation in prejudicial and judicial labour dispute settlement stages.
– advices on issues with regard to company incorporation in the Kingdom of Norway (private company, AS, ANS/DA), registration of Lithuanian companies in the Kingdom of Norway (NUF), sale-purchase of companies, winding-up of companies
– representation during incorporation/ registration of a selected type company
– preparation of contracts and other documents.
– advices on all issues of tax law
– advices to juridical entities incorporated in Lithuania and registered in the Kingdom of Norway (NUF) with regard to terms and conditions of avoidance of double taxation agreements and their practical application
– advices on recovery of tax arrears incurred in the Kingdom of Norway, in foreign states, as for e.g. Lithuania.
– we prepare, analyse and correct contracts of all types
– we give advice on drafting, fulfilment and termination of contracts.
– we defend client’s interests in prejudicial and judicial disputes, when contracting party fails to fulfil or unduly fulfils its contractual obligations.
– we execute, supervise and handle recovery of debts, awarded alimony in Norway,prepare documents substantiating debt repayment security, carry out negotiations with regard to repayment of debts and accomplishment of any other feasible alternative debt security methods.